The International Network of Hearts (INH) is a 501 c-3 non-profit organization based in San Diego that brings hope, safety and empowerment to children recovering from human trafficking. For Spanish, visit Red Binacional de Corazones (RBC) →
It may be hard for the citizens of countries like the United States and Mexico to face the reality that our children are being bought and sold into slavery in the 21st Century. But it happens every day. In fact, human trafficking is a local, regional and global epidemic that demands immediate attention. Learn more about human trafficking →
We Bring Hope
We bring hope, safety and empowerment to young girls who have been rescued from sexual slavery by:
- Providing a confidential residential home where survivors can find hope and refuge from violence.
- Creating a nurturing and structured environment where survivors can heal from years of trauma.
- Giving survivors the necessary tools so they can achieve their highest potential.
- Raising international awareness about the crime of human trafficking.
- Providing training to law enforcement and other first responders in the identification of victims.
- Building multi-agency protocols to improve the response to victims of human trafficking.
One of our goals is to develop an effective, sustainable model for other organizations and countries to replicate. The challenge is great and the workers are few, but if you could witness the joy of just one young girl who has been rescued from sexual slavery, you would understand completely.
You Can Help!
Our supporters consist of families, students and professionals from all walks of life. Our partnerships include law enforcement and governmental and academic institutions. Together we form an International Network of Hearts committed to restoring the lives of those who have fallen victim to human trafficking and sexual violence. Contact us and get involved today!